The BLOMHA Volunteer Scholarship Program was created to provide financial assistance for post-secondary education to the children of our volunteers.
This annual scholarship is in recognition of our indispensable volunteers who invest their time and contribute their knowledge to provide our players with a memorable and valuable experience playing the game of hockey.
You are invited to submit an application for the BLOMHA Volunteer $1000 scholarship for 2022!
Applications close July 29, 2022 | Successful applicants will be notified by August 15, 2022
- Must be the legal guardian/parent of the candidate
- Must be a current BLOMHA volunteer and have been an active BLOMHA volunteer for the past three consecutive years
- All those who volunteer with BLOMHA on a regular basis are eligible, except for the BLOMHA Board of Directors.
Candidate/Scholarship Recipient Eligibility
- Must be the child of a BLOMHA volunteer who meets the eligibility criteria above.
- Must be enrolled or in the process of enrolling in a post-secondary institution.
- Must meet the admission standards of the post-secondary institution in which they are enrolling.
- Must have maintained clear academic status. Students on probation are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Awardees are only eligible to receive the scholarship once.