Travel Permit (BLOMHA)

PrintTravel Permit
Travel Permits are required for all exhibition games, tournaments and extra practices that the team arranges. The travel permit ensures that Hockey Canada insurance protects all the players while they are participating with their BLOMHA team.

Each Association has the responsibility to ensure that participation is against Hockey Canada sanctioned teams.  Participation against non-Hockey Canada and International Ice Hockey Federation sanctioned teams or unapproved travel may result in the forfeiture of Hockey Canada Insurance coverage and discipline to the respective team official(s).

The travel permit can be downloaded in a word document below. This permit is to be used for all exhibitions,Alliance Tournaments and extra practice ice. Complete the form and fax, scan or deliver it to the BLOMHA office for approval and signature. 

Non Alliance tournaments are to be recorded on a three part travel permit which is only available at the BLOMHA office.

Requests for referees for exhibition game(s) MUST be submitted on the travel permit at least ONE (1) WEEK prior to the event.
This is for all Rep, Select and House League Teams.

The signed travel permit must be carried to the event.

Alliance Hockey Travel Permit
Printed from on Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 3:15 AM